Your session on Selling to the Generations was one of the highest attended and one of the highest rated. Our audience just LOVED YOU. Your timely topic, delivered with your wit and style was thoroughly captivating. I’ve never received such an enormous outpouring of thanks.More Testimonials
A summary of Cam's presentations:
For decades financial services have focused on demographic groups that are now moving into and past retirement. The Matures (born 1945 and prior) and the Baby Boomers (born 1946 – 1964) are the generations that the financial services industry grew up with, and their client relationships were defined by traditional business models.
For decades, financial services have focused on demographic groups that are moving into and past retirement, such as the Matures (born before 1946) and older Baby Boomers (born 1946-64). Now, new generations are moving into age ranges that make them the prime market for financial services.
A Partial list of companies who have benefited from Cam's insight:
Want to see more? Click here for Cam's complete client list.
Cam’s Recent Blogs
Cam’s Recent Media
- August 11, 2014 - Prospect's No is a Step Closer to Yes
- July 22, 2014 - Great Wealth Transfer Will Be $30 Trillion – Yes, That’s Trillion With a T
- July 17, 2014 - 5 Ways to Win Over Gen X Investors
- May 12, 2014 - Don't Let Gen Xers Push You Around
- February 10, 2014 - Master to Apprentice. Apprentice to Master