Cam delivered as our keynote speaker at our national HR meeting. His insights touched everyone and simply gave all who attended a better understanding of generational differences and nuances. Find your way to wherever he is and listen. You will be better for it.More Testimonials
A summary of Cam's presentations:
For decades financial services have focused on demographic groups that are now moving into and past retirement. The Matures (born 1945 and prior) and the Baby Boomers (born 1946 – 1964) are the generations that the financial services industry grew up with, and their client relationships were defined by traditional business models.
For decades, financial services have focused on demographic groups that are moving into and past retirement, such as the Matures (born before 1946) and older Baby Boomers (born 1946-64). Now, new generations are moving into age ranges that make them the prime market for financial services.
A Partial list of companies who have benefited from Cam's insight:
Want to see more? Click here for Cam's complete client list.
Cam’s Recent Blogs
Cam’s Recent Media
- May 4, 2015 - The 2015 IA 35 for 35
- April 20, 2015 - 3 Generational Myths Causing A Gap
- April 2, 2015 - Millennials Near Tipping Point: Are You Ready?
- February 9, 2015 - Mothers Key to Making Conections
- December 22, 2014 - Age No Impediment to a Successful Succession Plan
- December 11, 2014 - Savvy Gen Y Women a Financial Force to be Reckoned With