Engaging, Relevant, Informative. Tons of positive feedback from other attendees. It was very easy to relate to and visualize the generations as Cam described them. I will be using his strategies and insights in my next employee meeting and in future training with managers. Loved the humor-laughed because it was so true. He came across as an expert because of his research and fact based conclusions but also just like the rest of us because he faces the same challenges we ...More Testimonials
A summary of Cam's presentations:
For decades financial services have focused on demographic groups that are now moving into and past retirement. The Matures (born 1945 and prior) and the Baby Boomers (born 1946 – 1964) are the generations that the financial services industry grew up with, and their client relationships were defined by traditional business models.
For decades, financial services have focused on demographic groups that are moving into and past retirement, such as the Matures (born before 1946) and older Baby Boomers (born 1946-64). Now, new generations are moving into age ranges that make them the prime market for financial services.
A Partial list of companies who have benefited from Cam's insight:
Want to see more? Click here for Cam's complete client list.
Cam’s Recent Blogs
Cam’s Recent Media
- March 28, 2016 - Forewarned is Forearmed
- January/February, 2016 - The Ultra-High-Net-Worth investor
- December 28, 2015 - The Millennials Are Coming! The Millennials Are Coming!
- October 19, 2015 - Your Young Clients Lack Self-reliance
- September 28, 2015 - Lessons Learned From A Repo-ed ATM Card
- June 29, 2015 - The Modern Family 80/20 Rule