Thoroughly enjoyed the presentation. Very engaging and relevant. Painted me to a tee. We were all talking about the presentation afterwards and was an interesting topic of discussion over meals and at the party. I can see how understanding generational differences help us navigate how we approach patients as well as how to understand the marketplace. I would recommend Cam to others.More Testimonials
A summary of Cam's presentations:
For decades financial services have focused on demographic groups that are now moving into and past retirement. The Matures (born 1945 and prior) and the Baby Boomers (born 1946 – 1964) are the generations that the financial services industry grew up with, and their client relationships were defined by traditional business models.
For decades, financial services have focused on demographic groups that are moving into and past retirement, such as the Matures (born before 1946) and older Baby Boomers (born 1946-64). Now, new generations are moving into age ranges that make them the prime market for financial services.
A Partial list of companies who have benefited from Cam's insight:
Want to see more? Click here for Cam's complete client list.
Cam’s Recent Blogs
Cam’s Recent Media
- March 28, 2016 - Forewarned is Forearmed
- January/February, 2016 - The Ultra-High-Net-Worth investor
- December 28, 2015 - The Millennials Are Coming! The Millennials Are Coming!
- October 19, 2015 - Your Young Clients Lack Self-reliance
- September 28, 2015 - Lessons Learned From A Repo-ed ATM Card
- June 29, 2015 - The Modern Family 80/20 Rule